The MNA Disaster Response TAG Region is supported through contributions from individuals, churches and presbyteries. Donations are tax deductible and 100% of funds contributed go to the direct support of this ministry. To discuss how you can lock arms with us to serve those whose lives have been disrupted by disaster, please contact Mike Kennamer via email or telephone (256-899-4966).
Current financial needs include:
- Operating Funds
- Special Project: Disaster Relief Trailer
- Ministry Sustainability Funds
Adopt a Day Campaign
As you plan ahead
in 2021, would you prayerfully consider picking one (or more) day—maybe your
birthday, a birthday of a loved one, or even an anniversary of a disaster
that has impacted you—and give $100 to fund one day of ministry for the TAG
region in 2021.
Join in what the Lord is doing to love others on their worst day, in Jesus’ name.
To assure sustainability, we need about $36,000 per year in recurring contributions. To reach this goal, we need 30 churches or individuals who are willing to invest $100 per month ($1,200 per year) to this work.
- Some will commit multiples of $100 per month ($200, $300, $400).
- Others will commit a portion of $100 per month ($25, $30, $50, $75)
- Contributions may be made monthly, quarterly, or annually.
- Let us know if you'd like a pledge card and pre-addressed envelope sent to you. Just email Mike Kennamer with your request.
- Call Mike Kennamer (256-899-4966) to learn more about the needs of this ministry.
There are three ways to donate:
1. Mail your check or money order designated for MNA Disaster Response TAG Region - Mike Kennamer to:
PO Box 890233
Charlotte NC 28289-0233