Friday, February 5, 2016

Consider Becoming a Financial Partner

Did you know that you can impact people far beyond your local community by becoming a financial partner with Mission to North America's Disaster Response ministry? For more than ten years, MNA Disaster Response has shared God's grace with those impacted by natural disasters.

In December 2015, I was called to serve within the bounds of four presbyteries in east Tennessee, north Georgia, and north Alabama. My role is to help churches and presbyteries prepare to respond to natural disasters at home across north America. I have elected to not accept a salary, but (as is the case with all MNA staff members) must raise funds to help support the ministry.

My overall fundraising goal this year is to raise $15,000 that will be used for program expenses. That means that I need to raise $1,250 per month of ongoing support. In addition, one-time contributions of any amount will help to provide start-up funds as I work on building monthly support.
    My real goal is that the funds would come in and that I would be able to focus my energy on training, response and preparation rather than fundraising. 

    Would you help me to reach this goal by making a monthly tax deductible contribution of $25, $50, $100 or more?

    In order to raise this amount we need: 
    • 10 individuals/families to donate $25 per month
    • 10 individuals/families/churches to donate $50 per month
    • 5 individuals/families/churches/presbyteries to donate $100 per month
    Becoming a partner is easy. Simply click on the button below. Click here if you prefer to donate by check. 

    https://www.egsnetwork.com/gift2/?giftid=A4E55EE35EDF4B0